For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ, all shall be made alive. -- 1 Corinthians 15:22
Our monastery caskets are simple and beautiful. Each casket, crafted from fine solid pine veneer, is prayerfully lined and finished by the sisterhood.
The casket features fully removeable upper and lower lids, which are secured with oil-rubbed bronzed pins. For Orthodox funerals, in which the open casket is placed in the middle of the church, the viewing lid may be removed allowing the congregation to gather around both sides of the casket.
Your purchase helps to support the life of our monastery.
- Fine solid pine veneer
- Removeable flat two-part lid secured to casket with pins
- Simple poly-cotton blend fabric lining, mattress and pillow
- Sturdy solid pine handles secured to casket with a small amount of hardware
- Includes cross in your choice of three styles, handcrafted from fine quality wood. (pictured in the Casket Crosses section below)
- Exterior: 81.5" long x 29.5" widest point (includes handles) x 16.5" highest point (includes cross)
- Interior: 78.5" long x 23" wide x 14" deep
Price includes California sales tax, but does not include shipping costs.
To place an order, to arrange a local pickup or delivery, or to inquire about long distance shipping, please contact our monastery.